About Prosvasis SA
Prosvasis SA, a SoftOne company, was founded in 2005 and is one of the most significant Greek IT companies, specializing in the provision of integrated software solutions and training services for accounting and tax consultancy offices. The company’s key personnel include high-caliber professionals with specialized and long experience in the accounting sector. The company operates three business units that focus on the 360 support of its large customer base (+4,500). PROSVASIS develops and distributes the specialized software solution "Prosvasis Business Suite" (PBS). Featuring rich functionality and powerful tools, PBS fully addresses the needs of freelancer accountants and large accounting firms.
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Not Required)
- 1-3 years’ experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with WinForms Framework
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of code versioning tools Git
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.